Question for you???

Question for you???

I have a Question for you??? When it comes to blogging what do people really want, do they want a site with a ton of images and a little bit of writing or blogs filled with information and maybe an image here and there??

I am torn on which I like and which direction I should take on my site, I follow a lot of blogs that are filled with images because that is what I am attracted too, quick easy reading. So I thought I should do the same on my site but then at the same time when I am researching information I am attracted to the blogs who are full of information. Now there are a lot of blogs out there so which ones are succeeding more then the other, IMAGES OR INFORMATION??

Stay Green my friends,
w&c designer girl!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Home Living Style - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger